Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs:
Robbins’ 6 Emotional Needs:
Needs of the personality:
Certainty – safety, stability, security, comfort, order, predictability, control & consistency
Uncertainty/Variety – variety, surprise, challenges, excitement, difference, chaos, adventure, change & novelty
Significance – the need to have meaning, special, pride, needed, wanted, sense of importance & worthy of love
Love & connection – communication, unified, approval & attachment – to feel connected with, intimate & loved by other human beings
Needs of the spirit:
Growth – then need for constant emotional, intellectual & spiritual development
Contribution – the need to give beyond ourselves, give, care, protect & serve others
This month we’re exploring the ENOUGHness of self and how it shows up in our bank account & scale.
ENOUGHness Program is officially open for early bird rate!
- We’ll remove old programming keeping you stuck
- We’ll insert new programming to move you forward
- We’ll navigate limiting beliefs that come up (and squash them!)
- We’ll create mantras and beliefs that support YOU personally
- We’ll be super specific with the words we use that will support your new beliefs
Go to http://www.laurenherrera.com/enoughness to register at early bird rate!